Built in 1894 this red brick building was built by the British according to the Tudor style and is a two storied building with a clock spire.This building is located at the centre of Nuwara Eliya town and is one of the oldest buildings in Sri Lanka.
Queen Elizabeth Dr, Nuwara Eliya
- Opening hours
Oldest Golf Club. Established in early 19th century - 1889. 18 holes. Situated at the base of Mount Pedro (Piduruthalagala) in the heart of the tea country.Read More
Popularly known as Piduruthalagala , where the radio transmitting station is seen at the summit of the mountain from Nuwara Eliya.Read More
Named after Sir William Gregory in 1873, this is a prominent attraction used for water sports and recreational activities.Read More
Named after Queen Victoria’s 60th jubilee coronation and established in 1897, it has a land mass of 27 acres.Read More